The Canterbury Events Center luncheon entrees are served – and come with a house salad-blend of spring mix and romaine hearts with a vinaigrette dressing, Canterbury rolls, choice of dessert and a sparkling beverage or ice water.
Pricing reflects a minimum of *72 luncheon guests. Our dining room can accommodate up to 165 guests.
Two entree option available for $2.00pp extra
Luncheon Entrees and Sides
|Seasoned Lemon Pepper Chicken
– Tender chicken fillet topped with our chef’s special lemon cream sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes.
– Tender chicken fillet topped with marinara sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes.
|Apple Apricot Chicken (gluten free entree)
– Tender moist chicken fillet topped with an apple-apricot sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and wild rice.
|Slow Baked Black Forest Ham
– Prepared with our pineapple glaze that compliments the traditional flavor of the black forest ham. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes.
|Classic Chicken Cordon Bleu
– Breaded chicken breast filled with Canadian style ham and Swiss cheese topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and redskin mashed potatoes.
– A tender slice of slow roasted turkey topped with gravy. Served with sauteed baby carrots and mashed potatoes.
|Canterbury Roast Beef
– Slow cooked to perfection. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes.
|Orange Ginger Chicken (gluten free entree)
– Tender moist chicken fillet topped with ginger sauce, served with steamed vegetables and wild rice
– Moist halibut baked to perfection. Served with sauteed vegetables and wild rice.
|Prime Rib of Beef
– A tender cut of prime rib rubbed with special spices and slow cooked to medium well. Served with steamed vegetables and rosemary redskin potatoes.
|Baked Alaskan Salmon
– Fresh Alaskan salmon baked in lemon butter. Served with steamed vegetables and wild rice.
|Breakfast at Canterbury Place
– Cinnamon French toast, scrambled eggs with apple smoked bacon, hash browns and mini croissants. Served with orange and cranberry juice.
Luncheon prices include:
Rental of the dining room complimentary for 2 hours between 10:00am and 3:00pm. Luncheons include set tables with fine china and glassware, base linens, candle lit centerpieces, event consultant, waiters & staff, use of an easel, book table and two 60″ HD TV’s, wireless microphone and sound system.
Included with your luncheon is your choice of dessert:
Option to add scoop of ice cream for $1pp extra
* Policies: All luncheons are subject to a 19% service charge and sales tax. Children’s portions (age 2-8) at $7.99. Final guest count is required 10 days in advance. After receipt of the guest count, you will be charged for that number of place settings irrespective of how many guests actually arrive. For guest counts under the minimum we can pro-rate the room charge to accommodate your needs.
Expanded Luncheon Option – $275: Includes – all easels, cake table with linen, knife and server, sendoff, and use of bride & groom’s suites. Ballroom rental is available at $250 per hour.