This Davis County historic building was commenced in April 1912 and was finished in July of 1914. It was designed by architect Williams Loder and built at a cost of $25,000. The log cabin to the north was built for use by the Boy Scouts around the 1940’s.
The building, originally used by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints as the Bountiful second ward meeting house, was later remodeled in to a wedding reception center sometime in the early 1980’s. It has had various owners and operators during its nearly four decade history as a wedding reception center.